Save now and complete our 30 second quote form
WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS
As a leading removalist service in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Optimove is committed to continuing to provide exceptional customer service to all of our clients moving both locally and interstate.
The safety and wellbeing of both, customers and our staff are our top priority. Please rest assured that we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and abiding by all government regulations that are implemented. We are also receiving daily updates from the Australian Furniture Removals Association (AFRA) to ensure that information is current and we are adhering to all our requirements.
What is Optimove doing?
- Staff: We are actively updating all staff members with the latest information received from both the Government and AFRA.
- Customer involvement: Customers will be provided with a COVID-19 declaration form which is required to be completed and returned prior to their move, ensuring the continued safety of all staff and customers. These forms are completely confidential.
- Re-enforce cleanliness and personal hygiene: All of our teams have been briefed on best hygiene practices whilst out on removals jobs. All trucks have been equipped with hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes and are disinfected daily.
- Social distancing: Where possible all staff enforce social distancing practices.
- Monitoring Staff: Whilst our teams are out working on jobs as normal, any member of staff who has recently travelled internationally or come into contact with a confirmed case of a COVID-19 carrier will be self-quarantined until they have evidence that the virus has been cleared. In addition to this, any staff member displaying flu-like symptoms is also required self-quarantine.
- Vehicles: We will be inspecting all our vehicles prior to any move with all appropriate hygiene procedures.
If you require a quote for any removals job or have any questions, please do feel free to contact our staff as per normal on 1300 400 874
How Can our Customers Help?
For the safety of our staff, if you have a move pre-arranged with us but have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, or are exhibiting any flu-like symptoms such as a fever or cough then please inform us at least 24 hours in advance prior to the move so that our team can make necessary arrangements. We can assist you in rescheduling your move at a later date where required. Please also ensure that you have completed the completely private COVID- 19 declaration form and returned it to the office at least 48 hours prior to your move.
How Might My Move Be Affected?
With the situation constantly evolving on a weekly basis, we will do our utmost to ensure that your move is as smooth and stress-free as possible and our commitment to the job remains second-to-none. If for any reason further restrictions are put in place you will be kept informed.
Should a member of our team fall sick whilst scheduled to come out on a job, we will consider all appropriate alternatives to ensure that the removals service goes ahead with as little delay as possible. We have armed ourselves with more staff to try to reduce the risk of any delays.
Customers are still allowed to move interstate however different states have different restrictions regarding interstate relocations and border crossing. To ensure you have a smooth and stress-free interstate move please ensure you have completed all relevant documentation and border crossing forms to avoid any issues on the day. These forms can be found on government sites and our staff is happy to send through links for your convenience.