Relocating to or from Potts Point on your own could mean many car trips, or finding a friend who can drive a truck, or roping in a team of your nearest and dearest to help. Or you can simply ask our Potts Point removalist team to take care of things for you! Our well-established removalist business has a large, modern fleet of removal trucks to transport all your possessions, and we even have 100m3 trucks, some of the largest on the road. Why not make your relocation in one go?
We are an expert Sydney furniture removalist company that will make your move effortlessly easy. Call us now for a clear removalist quote.
Potts Point, NSW
Potts Point is a suburb in Central Sydney, which is located 2km from the Central Business District. It’s small and densely populated and forms part of the City of Sydney local government area.
Potts Point is located on a ridge east of Woolloomooloo, north of Darlinghurst, and west of Rushcutters Bay and Elizabeth Bay, and is no wider than one km by 200 meters at any point. As of the 2016 census, it had a population of 9,423.
The suburb is named after Joseph Hyde Potts, who was a Bank of New South Wales employee. Potts Point is the place to be in Sydney. It has amazing eateries, the best coffee, a cosmopolitan neighbourhood all within a stone’s throw from the CBD, the Botanic Gardens, and Sydney Harbour.
Why Choose Optimove as your Potts Point Removalist
Relax with Optimove – your superior local movers. Choose the best Potts Point removalists to make your moving day a stress-free day. Contact us today to discuss your upcoming move. For complete peace of mind, choose our professional removals business because:
- We protect your valuables with FREE shrinkwrap
- We have a range of company-owned trucks so you can be sure that we have the truck suitable for your move
- Competitive rates and easy to understand quotes
- Comprehensive removals insurance
- No hidden costs
- Experienced removalists
Contact Us Now
At our professional furniture removalist business, we let our superior service and results speak for themselves. It’s why we have a 5.0 Google Reviews rating with over 1600 satisfied customers.
Moving to Potts Point in the City of Sydney?
Local shopping centre:
- Kings Cross Shopping Centre
- 82/94 Darlinghurst Rd, Potts Point NSW 2011
Local post office:
- Australia Post
- 50-58 MacLeay St, Elizabeth Bay NSW 2011
Local train station:
- Kings Cross railway station
- Darlinghurst Rd, Potts Point NSW 2011
- St Vincent’s College
- Rockwall Cres, Potts Point NSW 2011
- Darlinghurst Public School
- Womerah Ave, Potts Point NSW 2011